End of Term

Wow, its end of term already! We have had a busy and eventful term. Lots of us are recovering from the sniffles and we are looking forward to sleep-ins over the holidays.We had lots of exciting learning happening and our class blog is one of them. Please bear with me while I try to find my way through cyberspace. I will endeavour to put up posts at least once a week. Currently, we will only be able to post messages until all the paperwork is completed to publish photos of students work or learning. I have a pre-service teacher, Janine Baker, who was on an observation visit this week and will be in class for 4 weeks of next term.

Beginning next term, I intend starting a social program called  “Fill your bucket”. It is a tangible program for students to see that their actions affect others as well as themselves. If you click on the Youtube link for “Fill your Bucket” you will be able to view the online story that underpins this concepts. It would be great if parents reinforce this concept at home.

Reports were handed out on Wednesday 3/07. Don’t forget early dismissal on Friday at 14h15. Have a restful holiday. I’m looking forward to an enthusiastic and energised term3.

fill your bucket